Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Director's Corner - Fundraising

As we close in on the end of another successful school year, I am awed by spirit of volunteerism and stewardship that is so much a part of the OCS experience. I thank God our loving Father for the graces that He showers on us as a response to the many who gives so much. The sense of ownership that allows all to feel so much a part of fulfilling our Mission certainly is something to be celebrated.

World's Finest Chocolate Fundraiser
Many thanks first to all who participated in what turned out to be a very successful World's Finest Chocolate fundraiser. Our goal was to raise $23,500 in profit from this fundraiser. I am pleased to report that our profit for the 2008-2009 WFC Fundraiser was $26,816. Again, thanks to all who helped to make this such a success program.

Race for Education
I thought I would also use this opportunity to thank all who so generously responded concerning the "Race for Education" fundraiser. I am grateful for all the label names provided and the many sponsoring contributions received. I am excited to report that we are quickly closing in on our goal of generating $50,000 in profit. Please note that it is not too late to send in a donation for our "Race for Education." Donations will be accepted through Friday, May 22nd. Again, thanks to all who have used this special opportunity to help us provide excellence in faith formation and academics at an affordable cost. I thank you in advance for supporting our students as they walk.

I appreciate all you do to help us fulfill our mission to provide excellence in faith formation and academics in a Christ-centered environment. As always, your comments and insights are important to me. I can be reached via phone at 852-8028 and email at ken.rasp@owensborocatholic.org

God's Peace!
Ken R. Rasp

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home