Thursday, July 21, 2011

Director's Corner - Mr. John Calhoun

As many of you have heard, Mr. John Calhoun, a 6th Grade teacher at the OCES 4-6 Campus, suffered a heart attack on Monday while shopping with his wife. Earlier today I had an opportunity to visit with Mr. Calhoun. He is good spirits and is receiving excellent care at OMHS. He asked me to thank all who are praying for him and asks that you continue. Tomorrow morning, Mr. Calhoun will undergo bypass surgery. The surgery is scheduled to begin at 7:00 AM. Please remember him in your prayers tomorrow and in the days to come as he recovers. He is eager to resume his teaching duties and based on the many comments I have received throughout this week, so are we.


I appreciate all you do to help us fulfill our mission of excellence in Catholic faith formation and academics. As always, your comments and insights are important to me. I can be reached via phone at 852-8028 and email at ken.rasp@owensborocatholic.org.
God’s Peace!
Ken R. Rasp

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home