Christmas Program Information
We will have a school rehearsal in the morning at the RiverPark. Buses will be taking the students to the RiverPark from 8:30-10:30 A.M. The permission slip will be sent home in the December 5th Newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Reminders Concerning the Christmas Program:
1. Students should arrive at the RiverPark Center on time. It is necessary for students to arrive promptly so that the program can start on time.
2. Students are expected to wear dress clothes(no jeans) to the performance.
3. The K-3 students will be performing at 6:00 PM and leaving the RiverPark at approximately 6:45 PM. The theatre will be cleared after the K-3 performance and the doors will open for the 4-6 performance at 7:00 PM.
4. If you have students at both campuses, you must exit the theatre with all your belongings after the K-3 performance. Seats may not be saved between performances.
5. At the end of the program, parents are to pick up their child in the Experimental Theatre. Someone will be assigned to call for your child, your child will be sent to you. We want every child to be safe and in the custody of his/her parent or guardian. This will be a hectic process so we ask for your patience.